What Is A Dental Emergency?
At Ruby Canyon Dental, we understand that emergencies can happen when you least expect them. We also know that prompt urgent care is needed to save your smile from painful trauma, infection, inflammation, or even tooth loss. Our trained dental professionals treat a variety of dental injuries and emergencies at our state-of-the-art Grand Junction dental office.
Be sure to call us right away if you or your child experience the following:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Fractured or broken teeth
- Avulsed (knocked-out) teeth
- Fractured or broken tooth roots
- Lacerations on the lips, tongue, or cheeks
- Loose or missing fillings, crowns, or bridges
- Severe or prolonged toothache
- Abscessed tooth or gums
- Pain and swelling in the jaw or face
Dental injuries and emergencies can be very stressful but never worry. A caring team member is standing by to help you schedule your appointment. We will offer the first available appointment to see you as soon as possible. Do you suffer from dental anxiety? Be sure to ask about our dental sedation services to determine if sedation is right for you. Your dentist will make sure your time with us is pleasant and relaxing!