Why Are My Teeth Stained?
When our teeth come in as children, they are bright, white, and pearly. However, over time, our smiles can become dull and lose their natural brightness. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Discoloration due to diet
- Yellowing due to coffee, tea, red wine, and other dark-colored beverages
- Darkening that results from certain medications or medical conditions
- Staining caused by smoking and tobacco use
- Thinning enamel that happens during the aging process
No matter what caused your teeth to stain, you can trust Ruby Canyon Dental’s teeth bleaching experts. We use the latest bleaching treatment systems and solutions to drastically brighten your smile in just one visit to our Grand Junction dental practice.